- Chronicles of Economics Cycle: Perspective of Economics Power from the Lens of Student Traveler
- Alhulsunnah Wal Jamaah: A Balance Approach to Overcome Differences
- Anti-Establishment: Revenge of the Deplorable as the Silent Majority
- The Red Thread of Values: My Perspective on the Reflection of Ethics
- Islamic Research Methodology: Contemporary Approach
- Understanding the Middle Path: Refuting Contemporary Group of Khawarij
- Organization and Communication: Human Nature to Achieve Common Goals
- The Early Adopters: Seed and Development of Democracy
- The Islamic Conceptual of Inheritance: Discrimination to Women?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: October 2012
I can’t understand this feeling, so heavy without reasons I understand what to do, but attitudes are harder than just thinking Still believing in the word of magical, that lies inside the goodness Forget your sadness and, start your life … Continue reading →
“You are what you believe”. We are and our abilities, solely is limited by belief of our own self. From the note of history, we can see that, one day in the history of sport, in the athletic game, on … Continue reading →
Why do we have to be born if finally we will die? Living and dying are words that people simply describe what life is. For a lot of people especially, they say after people dying they will become nothing. Nothing … Continue reading →
One of the reason to visit foreign country is because of its culture. We supposed to learn culture and live inside its civilization. “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people”1. Even a religion … Continue reading →