- Chronicles of Economics Cycle: Perspective of Economics Power from the Lens of Student Traveler
- Alhulsunnah Wal Jamaah: A Balance Approach to Overcome Differences
- Anti-Establishment: Revenge of the Deplorable as the Silent Majority
- The Red Thread of Values: My Perspective on the Reflection of Ethics
- Islamic Research Methodology: Contemporary Approach
- Understanding the Middle Path: Refuting Contemporary Group of Khawarij
- Organization and Communication: Human Nature to Achieve Common Goals
- The Early Adopters: Seed and Development of Democracy
- The Islamic Conceptual of Inheritance: Discrimination to Women?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Beautiful beach, exotic scenery, wonderful events, great atmosphere, and best restaurants. What can I describe more about this place? When I visited this place it was absolutely brilliant, incomparable place. My friend and I went there and we just admired … Continue reading →
Recently the world is rushing with its numerous of innovation. People likely fond of something produced as innovation. This innovation may be technology or something new in life. How nice it is if every single day we face or meet … Continue reading →
“Istanbul, a universal beauty where poet and archeologist, diplomat and merchant, princess and sailor, northerner and westerner screams with same admiration. The whole world thinks that this city is the most beautiful place on earth.” (Edmondo De Amicis) Istanbul is one … Continue reading →
Islam really gives light to the people who learn it. It is like what Allah says that however, He wills someone to be good, so he would give understanding of Islam. After I learn Islam I started to leave something … Continue reading →
Innama‘l a’malu binniyat, wa innama likulli ‘mri‘in ma nawa. “The elements of our character (desire, inclination, sensibility, and need) always influence our intentions. When intending to reach a personal goal instead of the truth, we may distort data or twist … Continue reading →