- Chronicles of Economics Cycle: Perspective of Economics Power from the Lens of Student Traveler
- Alhulsunnah Wal Jamaah: A Balance Approach to Overcome Differences
- Anti-Establishment: Revenge of the Deplorable as the Silent Majority
- The Red Thread of Values: My Perspective on the Reflection of Ethics
- Islamic Research Methodology: Contemporary Approach
- Understanding the Middle Path: Refuting Contemporary Group of Khawarij
- Organization and Communication: Human Nature to Achieve Common Goals
- The Early Adopters: Seed and Development of Democracy
- The Islamic Conceptual of Inheritance: Discrimination to Women?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Introduction There is an ongoing concern of a silent majority towards an establishment. This trend is recently seen in the US 2016 presidential election as Donald Trump claimed the president-elect beating the fierce rival Hillary Clinton. The result does surprise … Continue reading →