- Chronicles of Economics Cycle: Perspective of Economics Power from the Lens of Student Traveler
- Alhulsunnah Wal Jamaah: A Balance Approach to Overcome Differences
- Anti-Establishment: Revenge of the Deplorable as the Silent Majority
- The Red Thread of Values: My Perspective on the Reflection of Ethics
- Islamic Research Methodology: Contemporary Approach
- Understanding the Middle Path: Refuting Contemporary Group of Khawarij
- Organization and Communication: Human Nature to Achieve Common Goals
- The Early Adopters: Seed and Development of Democracy
- The Islamic Conceptual of Inheritance: Discrimination to Women?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Islam
Democracy and Greece are strongly related, the first form of democracy was first introduced in Ancient Greece. Greece history can be retrieved from 2,500 years ago (500-336 BCE). Ancient Greece was the first country to introduce the democratic system of … Continue reading
Non-Muslims that live under Islamic state will be treated as the Muslims are, according to Sharia. Their rights as a citizen are fully guaranteed under Islamic state. However, they have to respect and follow the civil code that has been … Continue reading
Amid the heat and chaos in Turkey after the Saturday bombs that killed four people, Indonesians gathered in Istanbul to raise awareness of terrorism and radicalism by holding a dialogue about religion and nationalism under the title “Islam and current … Continue reading