- Chronicles of Economics Cycle: Perspective of Economics Power from the Lens of Student Traveler
- Alhulsunnah Wal Jamaah: A Balance Approach to Overcome Differences
- Anti-Establishment: Revenge of the Deplorable as the Silent Majority
- The Red Thread of Values: My Perspective on the Reflection of Ethics
- Islamic Research Methodology: Contemporary Approach
- Understanding the Middle Path: Refuting Contemporary Group of Khawarij
- Organization and Communication: Human Nature to Achieve Common Goals
- The Early Adopters: Seed and Development of Democracy
- The Islamic Conceptual of Inheritance: Discrimination to Women?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: poem
Story about decision, when stands an invitation never make others wait, but reply by the best so quick is kinda mindless, too long are kind of revenges negotiate well, the result will follow as well Have a good intention, or … Continue reading →
I learned from the past, the feeling that I never pass Now, it comes to the present, dealing and pressing up The story about kindness, talking from heart to heart It looks a repetition of the past, closeness without any … Continue reading →
imagination’s leading forward, expected things all worked out. faith accompanies to truth, doubtful breaks everything down. opportunity knocks door, reaction comes to pick up. courage brings bravery, otherwise just letting go. lonely brings me down to fantasy, time expedition … Continue reading →
I can’t understand this feeling, so heavy without reasons I understand what to do, but attitudes are harder than just thinking Still believing in the word of magical, that lies inside the goodness Forget your sadness and, start your life … Continue reading →